FBG 100K+ Grinder
Event Notes and Racer Instructions
- Registration: $40 until April 30th, $50 after May 1st, and $60 after June 1st.
- All racers registered by May 31st will receive a custom T-Shirt
- Men's100K and Men's Masters 100K will have a rider limits of 100 racers
- There will be no registration limits for Women or Single Speed categories
- Important Race Day Notes:
- Mandatory pre-race meeting at 7:50 AM
- Race start: 8:00 AM sharp
- No SAG support. Drop bags are only permitted at the secret checkpoint
- If you cut the ride short and drop out, please inform us so we do not have to send out a search party. We do not want to call your emergency contact at 11:00 PM Saturday night to ask if they have heard from you.
- First place in each category will receive a custom trophy, a case of Yuengling beer, and free entry into next year's FBG race
- 2nd and 3rd-place finishers will receive a custom trophy
- Categories: Top 3 in each of the following:
- Men’s open 100K+, Men’s Masters 100K+, Women's open 100K+, Women’s Masters 100K+, Single Speed 100K+
- Post Race:
- Free post-race refreshments from Yuengling beer (Must be 21 years of age or older). Grilled dinner from Buckeye Deli will be on sale after the event
- Don't forget to check your race packet for a randomly placed Golden Ticket. Those lucky enough to get a ticket will receive some free swag from our sponsors.